First let me welcome you to my site!
My name is Debra Coombs. I’m a REALTOR® that thoroughly enjoys my Career and my job as an Agent representing both Home Buyers and Sellers. The pleasure in my work is in helping my clients realize their dreams, the overall experience bonds the relationship.
In the large housing market of South Eastern Virginia, it’s important to find the right home, but also to find a real estate agent who will put you and your needs first. I’m THAT REALTOR® serving Tidewater, local areas of Smithfield, Isle of Wight, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, York County, Poquoson and Gloucester County.
My resume of experience includes qualifications as a Buyer Agent Representative and Seller’s Marketing Agent, topped off with an accumulative 20 years of direct customer service and satisfaction in related fields. As you and I know, one of the growing rarities in the service industry is a lack of full scope service with the customer in mind. I live by the principle that my client always comes first. I do promise to make your buying, selling and moving experience the smoothest it can be. I also believe that the Signature of REALTOR® can be grouped into the following distinguishable traits:
- A relocation specialist with experience in long distance and local moves
- Providing sound assistance and advice
- A hard worker with dedicated and disciplined work ethics
- Willing to go the distance for the client and always demanding first class results
- Always attentive to the clients needs and expectations
- Going above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and security
Remember, when Buying or Selling a home, “Call the one and only Debra Coombs”. (757) 692-7016